Sunday, December 20, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAZE

If any of my dedicated readers were wondering after my last post, I DID IT. I have one more semester of undergrad left. This is an important thing.

I always forget that I hate Christmas until I am in the midst of it. It's easier to believe that once exams are done I will have a vacation. This is never true. This year I am thankful that at least I am not working in a shopping mall. No, I am in a snowdrift with my entire extended family and a dog. SOMEBODY GIVE ME A PRESENT AND I WILL BE QUIET.

I am working on an end of year post but it won't be anywhere near as good as last year's mediocre one. I'll mostly be discussing Lady Gaga and Beyoncé, because I don't really talk about much else anyway. I am sick of this post because I realized that I am not actually going to write about any of the things I thought I was going to write about. TTYL BLOG.

No comments: