Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Stevie Nicks! Well, it's a few hours late now, but oh well.



I can't stop watching this. I love how effortlessly beautiful she is, and the way she becomes caught up in the song and sings it directly into the face of her hapless make-up artist. I'm not surprised that Stevie Nicks is a Gemini; it's that time of the year, when every crazy person you know has a birthday.

I am moving out of my house. It's a hard thing to do. I have so many great things, but right now all of my friends are traveling light and scattering to the corners of the world. So I have to pack up some of it, dump some of it, and try to find homes for the rest. Ack. I filled my garbage bin yesterday, and then stealthily snuck a bunch more of my trash into my neighbor's bins under the cover of darkness.

I decided to just give up on fixing the weird paper-thin particle board walls upstairs that my birds and I so handily destroyed. Goodbye, deposit. That's cool though.

Steph and I had a great trip to the beach.





Everything is going well. I keep coming through on things I don't expect myself to accomplish. Oh right, also I finished college finally. That felt good.

I love all yall.



No comments: