Thursday, January 15, 2009

i got barack in my arms again

so satisfied.

Today I mistook cuticle cream for lip gloss.

I never reviewed it for y'all, but the new Beyonce album is still amazing.

My semester is starting; I'm taking 18 hours dear GOD. Everything is what I want to be doing, so that's cool. I have two classes with only two students. Also my job is going out of business. As much as I hate it, I have worked there for four years. Hate you, [poorly run book corporation] for making me feel feelings.

Vinyl roundup! I have recently acquired:
Reflections-The Supremes
Love to Love You Baby-Donna Summer
Friends-Shalamar
? (it has You Make Me Feel Mighty Real)-Sylvester
the soundtrack to Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Also for all five of my readers, specifically the one who asked me, yes i am going to do more year end posting, I am just doing it AT MY OWN PACE BECAUSE I DESERVE IT. You'll probably see it mid june. Or later this afternoon.

On New Years I resolved to only listen to music from Africa in 2009. I later said I would only listen to disco for all of 2009. At least there is one song I can listen to:

No comments: